MSCA’s Shopping Center Tribute Awards for Retail Real Estate (STARRSM Awards) presentation and year end ceremonies were held on December 1. The annual MSCA STARRSM Awards honor outstanding projects and extraordinary individuals in the retail and shopping center industry.
Mid-America Real Estate - Minnesota went home with a number of exciting awards.
Stefanie Meyer, Mid-America Principal/Senior Vice President, was awarded the 2015 MSCA Hall of Fame Award.
This award was created to go to an individual that deserves recognition for outstanding participation, leadership and achievement for at least 10 years of service within MSCA and the retail real estate industry. The candidate is a valuable ambassador to MSCA and demonstrates identifiable results within our industry. The candidate exhibits mentorship skills by sharing his or her knowledge to help better our industry and individuals. This year, the MSCA nominating committee found one candidates very worth of this award.
This year’s candidate’s attributes include:
- She has been a member since October 1995
- This candidate is a respected leader and is very successful due to her outstanding participation, leadership, dedication and proven achievements within the real estate industry and MSCA
- She attends monthly programs on a regular basis
- She and her company support MSCA’s events, advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Every year she attends the annual golf and STARR Awards events
- She has served as a STARR judge, committee members as well as co-chair to STARR Awards and MSCA Cares committees
- This member has been dependable, available, insightful and always willing to step in and help wherever and whenever necessary and has shaped our industry
, Vice President of Leasing, was sworn in as the Second Vice President
at the 2015 MSCA STARR Awards.
The Second Vice President shall perform all the duties of the President and/or First Vice President during the absence or disability, and other such duties the Board assigns.
Lyndale Station, leased by Mid-America Real Estate - Minnesota, won the New Construction: Retail under 10,000 SF award.
Mid-America Real Estate Minnesota was the Charity Sponsor for this year’s STARR Awards and our charity of choice is Hope Chest for Brest Cancer
. Hope Chest provides the quickest access to help with the most urgent emergency need of local, financially challenged breast cancer patients.
Congratulations to the entire Mid-America Minnesota team on a very successful year!