Construction Management Director
Illinois - Oakbrook Terrace
Mid-America Asset Management, Inc.
Frank León is Director of Construction Management for Mid-America Asset Management, Inc. He is responsible for the operations of the Construction Management department.
Frank’s responsibilities include the management of property upgrades and tenant build-outs, complete redevelopments, ground-up developments, and capital improvement projects.
León joined Mid-America in 2016 as a Project Manager and has worked with a variety of institutional and entrepreneurial clients, as well as national retailers such as Ross, Old Navy, Five Below, and Dollar Tree.
Prior to joining Mid-America Asset Management, Frank was an Environmental Consultant at Aires Consulting working closely with the Director of Engineering to complete environmental Phase 1 assessments, energy benchmarking, asbestos testing and monitoring, and various energy, environmental, and engineering-related projects for commercial clients.
Frank graduated Cum Laude from Northern Illinois University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Energy and Environmental Engineering.
Recent Notable Projects:
- Old Navy – Washington Park Plaza, Homewood, IL
- Five Below turnkey buildout – Washington Park Plaza, Homewood, IL
- Crunch Fitness – Regency Plaza, Palatine, IL
- Dollar Tree buildout – Capital City Shopping Center, Springfield, IL
- Capital City Shopping Center Façade renovation – Springfield, IL
- McAlister’s Deli – Willow Creek Shopping Center, Glenview, IL
- Spectrum turnkey buildout – Champaign Station, Champaign, IL
- CosmoProf - Broadview Village Square, Broadview, IL
- National Guard turnkey buildout – Champaign Station, Champaign, IL