Sport Clips, Inc. is headquartered in Georgetown, TX. Sport Clips is a hair care franchise for men and boys. Their retail salons are decorated with sports memorabilia, and a large screen TV in the reception area. Stylists are specially trained in the latest men's and boy's hairstyles fashions and are skilled in dealing with the unique challenges men face with their hair. The salons carry hair care product lines featuring Paul Mitchell and American Crew. Sport Clips is uniquely positioned, not only because they cater exclusively to the male population, but because they offer an odor free environment, free of perms, colors and acrylic smells. The salons also offer complimentary neck trims in between haircuts. Sport Clips currently operates 300 stores in 27 states.
Sport Clips is poised to open an additional 500 locations nationwide. New sites are determined by a thorough review of demographics, income, population density levels and the competitive environment.
Specifically, the following criterion is preferred:
• Prototypical size of 1,500 sf
• Locations considered: Community strip center, lifestyle center, neighborhood strip center, pad site/outparcel, power center
• Percent in centers/malls: 80-100
• Preferred co-tenants: Discount, entertainment, grocery/supermarket, upscale
• Minimum frontage: 18 ft.
• Population density targeted: 50,000
• Radius: 3 mile(s)
• Customer base: High, mid income, adult, teen, male