Liaison among tenants, clients, local government and the Corporate Office on all property related matters. The Asset Manager is responsible for the effective day-to-day management of shopping centers. Candidate must possess strong communication skills, the ability to work independently, and be a self-starter. A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Skyline and MRI a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Day-to-day management functions of the property, including telephone contact and correspondence with owner, tenants, contractors, etc.
- Contracting all operational services, capital and tenant improvement jobs.
- Coordination of maintenance/service requests.
- Address any receivable issues.
- Invoice approval and expense control.
- Preparation of monthly property reports.
- Develop and maintain operating yearly management plans for each property.
- Budgeting for operational and capital expenditures.
- Tenant relations.
- Weekly inspections of each property managed.
- Assistance in coordinating with leasing staff the expansion of existing tenants.
- Assistance in renegotiation of existing leases.
- Supervision of space planner and contractors, if applicable.
- Representative of company in the community.
For more information regarding potential opportunities with Mid-America Asset Management, Inc., please submit your resume to:
Attn: Kay A. Nelson, Vice President
Mid-America Asset Management, Inc.
One Parkview Plaza - 9th Floor
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
630.954.7300 / Fax 630.954.7306